There are 4 kinds of membership available:
- Adult membership to include men and women who are 18 years of age and older.
- Family memberships to include parents or legal guardians with all children through their 17th year. These individuals must be accompanied by an adult member until they have reached their 16th birthday and have satisfied the following:
- Have signed a parental permission.disclaimer form that has been approved and maintained by the Board of Directors.
- Be interviewed and approved by the membership committee.
- Have a valid Hunter Education Certificate from any firearm and/or archery activity. This is consistent with the current local, state, and federal laws as they pertain to Hunting and/or Firearm possession.
- Junior membership to include males or females through their 17th year or younger and must be accompanied by an adult member.
- Senior adult membership to include men and women 65 years of age or older.
- Senior membership cost applies after 5 consecutive years of membership. i.e. adult membership or family membership for more mature couples.
If interested in becoming a member, please email the Membership Committee.
Although the club is not currently accepting new applicants at this time, your name can be added to our waiting list and you will be notified as soon as a spot is available.